IF YOU NEED OUR HELP, USE THIS PAGE TO CONTACT US… OR CONTINUE READING
How to choose the right print size and download the files
We recommend you to use a PC. Downloading images using a mobile device may be less convenient.
Open the PDF file you downloaded after you completed your purchase. Inside you will find a link to a Google Drive folder with all the prints. Click on this link.
Google Drive will open and you will see 7 folders with the different image sizes.
Open the desired folder using the description below:
How to choose the right print size
01. 8.5×11 inches FOLDER includes images for printing 8.5×11 in (letter size)
02. 11×14 inches FOLDER includes images for printing 11″x14″ paper size
03. aspect ratio of 2 to 3 (2:3) FOLDER includes images for printing: 4″x6″, 6″x9″, 8″x12″, 10″x15″, 12″x18″, 16″x24″, 20″x30″, 24″x36″, 10×15 cm, 20×30, 28×42, 30×45 cm, 40×60 cm, 50×75 cm, 60x90cm
04. aspect ratio of 3 to 4 (3:4) FOLDER includes images for printing: 6″x8″, 9″x12″, 12″x16″, 15″x20″, 18″x24″, 30″x40″, 15x20cm, 30x40cm
05. aspect ratio of 4 to 5 (4:5) FOLDER includes images for printing: 4″x5″, 8″x10″, 16″x20″, 20″x25″, 24x30cm, 40x50cm
06. ISO A (International paper size) FOLDER includes images files for printing — 5″x7″, A5, A4, A3, A2, A1, 50x70cm
07. “SQUARE” FOLDER includes SQUARE images for printing any square size up to 30″x30″ (for example: 5″x5″, 8″x8″, 10″x10″, 16″x16″, 20″x20″… ) 70x70cm
To download the images, use one of the video instructions below (depending on the device you are using to download the images).
Step-by-step video instructions
Use this video if you are currently using your PC to download the images and you do not have a Google account or you are not logged into your Google account.
Use this video if you are currently using your PC to download the images, you have a Google account, and you are logged into your Google account.
Use this video if you are currently using your mobile device to download the images and you do not have a Google account or you are not logged into your Google account.
IF YOU CAN’T DOWNLOAD THE IMAGES PLEASE WRITE US AND WE’LL SEND THE FILES ANY CONVENIENT WAY TO YOU
How to print and frame the images
Once you save the images to your PC or mobile device you can print them out instantly on your home printer, local print shop, or using an online printing company.
We highly recommend you to use a laser printer to print your images. Inkjet printers can distort the colors and image quality. For the best print quality use 150-250 GSM white paper.
Online print service:
(i.e. Staples, Kinko’s, Costco, Officeworks in Australia, Boots in the U.K.) etc.
The colors you see on your screen may be slightly different to the colors on the paper after printing. This depends on the printer and paper you are using.
You can find the frame for your print at IKEA, HomeGoods, Target or order it here:
We wish you all the best and, please don’t forget to smile today 🙂 Life is a beautiful thing!